Frequently Asked Questions
What is Gulf’s new Oomph Loyalty Fuel Rewards?
- Oomph Rewards is a new loyalty platform that allows you to play for big, high value monthly prizes, donate to local charities and also get exclusive access to offers at your local Gulf station.
What is the Monthly Prize Haul?
- The Monthly Prize Haul is the prize fund that contains the all of prizes available for that month and available to win exclusively for Oomph members. To enter, you collect your points at participating Gulf stations and then enter via the App, Website or SMS.
- You can start collecting points immediately upon receiving your Oomph card, however, you have to register your details on OomphFuelRewards.co.uk app or by completing the hard copy application form in order to take part in the Loyalty Game.
- You will receive 1 point for every litre of Gulf unleaded/diesel; 2 points for every litre of Endurance Super Premium fuels; 10 points for selected car washes; 20 points for any Gulf branded lubricants; 1 point for every £1 spent in store (excluding tobacco, electronic services, infant formula, lubricants & car wash).
- A single entry to the Monthly Prize haul will cost you 100 points. You can have a single entry or you can have multiple entries should you wish. The more entries you have the better your chances of winning.
How does the local Charity Donation work?
- Every quarter (4 times per year) Oomph Fuel Rewards will donate 10 prizes of £1000 to locally nominated charitable organisations. Each participating Gulf station nominates a local charity in their community for the quarter and asks Oomph members to ‘vote’ for this. Oomph members can only vote for the nominated charity in their ‘home store”.
- A single vote for your local charity will cost you 20 points. You can have a single entry or you can have multiple entries should you wish. The more entries you have the better the chances your local charity has of winning.
How do I join Oomph Fuel Rewards?
store: Pick up an application form and Oomph Card in store, fill in
your details on the application form and hand it to a Gulf staff
Website: Pick up an application form and the attached Oomph Card in-store & log onto OomphFuelRewards.co.uk and register your details.
Download the “Gulf Oomph” Rewards mobile app via your app store and enter your details.
Can I collect an application form in any Gulf outlet?
You can collect an application form in any participating Gulf station. For a complete list of participating Gulf stations, please see OomphFuelRewards.co.uk/site-locator.
How do I register using the app?
Go to your app store, download the “Gulf Oomph” app and follow the instructions on the screen to the “Gulf Oomph” icon. Follow the instructions on screen to register your details. Please note, should you wish to change any of your contact details after registration, you will have to do so at OomphFuelRewards.co.uk or via the Oomph app.
What do I need in order to take part in Oomph Monthly Prize Haul or Charity donations?
Oomph members will need to have access to a mobile phone, email address or internet access in order to take part. This is also so that we can keep you up to date with your points balance when you reach the points threshold.
Can I join Oomph Fuel Rewards if I am a Fuel Card customer?
Yes, fuel card customers are more than welcome to join. Oomph Fuel Rewards is open to all Gulf customers however Bunker Card users are excluded.
Can I activate /register my Oomph Card without making a purchase?
Yes, customers can register their Oomph Card online or via the mobile App, which will automatically activate the Oomph Card then simply swipe with your next purchase and the allocated points will be loaded onto your account.
Can I have more than one Oomph reward card on one account?
Yes, you can link up to 6 cards in the one account. That means, collectively you can save points and have more entries to the Monthly Prize Haul or donate to your local charity.
Can I collect points for my purchase even if I haven’t registered?
Yes, you can use your Oomph Card to collect points on transactions prior to registration, however, you have to register your card in order to participate in the Monthly Prize Haul or charity votes.
Can I sign-up online and get a Oomph card sent out to me?
Yes, you can request an Oomph card online and we will pop one in the post for you. Just bear in mind that can take up to two weeks to get to you.
Can I use the same email address that I share with someone who has already registered the address?
Unfortunately not, Oomph Fuel Rewards requires a unique email addresses for every account.
What do you do with my Data?
How do I collect points?
Once you have picked up an Oomph Card in-store or registered on the App, you can immediately start collecting points.
What happens if I forget to bring my Oomph Card with me?
Simply ask the cashier for a receipt, scan your receipt and send along with your Oomph membership details to email@example.com. We can then add your points to your account. Please note that this process can take up to two weeks to be added to your account.
How many points do I get when I purchase?
You will receive 1 point for every litre of Gulf unleaded/diesel; 2 points for every litre of Endurance Super Premium fuels; 10 points for selected car washes; 20 points for any Gulf branded lubricants.
Do I get Bonus Points for registering?
You’ll get 50 points loaded onto your Oomph Card when you have successfully registered.
How can I check how many points I have?
It’s easy – to check your points balance simply log onto your personal Oomph Fuel Rewards account at OomphFuelRewards.co.uk or check your app. Your points will also be available on your receipt when swipe your oomph card.
Do my points Expire?
Your points will only expire if your Oomph card is inactive for more than 24 months.
Participating in the Monthly Prize Haul / Charity
How do I play?
Once you have 100 points saved up, then you can play for the chance to win a fantastic once in a lifetime prize every month. The more points you collect the better your chances of winning. Each batch of 100 points, gets you 1 entry, so 200 points will allow you to play twice. One vote for your local charity is 20 points and you can also vote multiple times to give the charity a better chance of winning.
When can I play the Monthly Prize Haul?
You can play your points once you have reached batches of 100 points. It is up to you when you decide to play them in a given month by going onto OomphFuelRewards.co.uk or via the app. We will also send you a reminder on the 25th of each month via SMS (Free), App notification or email (depending on your chosen preference) to remind you.
How will you contact me?
We contact you based on your communication preferences. You can opt in to receive email or SMS (Free) notifications. We will automatically send you personalised app notifications if you have downloaded our app.
Does it cost anything to participate in Oomph Fuel Rewards?
There are no hidden charges with Oomph Fuel Rewards. It is free to join and all texts to and from Oomph Fuel Rewards are free.
How do I know if I’m a winner?
Within the 1st week of the following month, we’ll let you know by email, text or in app notification if you’ve won. Winners details are available on the Gulf Retail UK Facebook page.
Who do I contact if I have any additional queries?
Please feel free to call our Customer Care line 0345 601 8495 or email OomphFuelRewards@certasenergy.co.uk