Terms & Conditions
Oomph Fuel Rewards (“The Loyalty
Programme”) is operated by Certas Energy UK Limited, 302 Bridgewater Place,
Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG (company number 4168225) at participating
Gulf Retail locations throughout the UK. Under the Loyalty Programme, you may
collect points on your Oomph Fuel Rewards Card (which term shall include any Card
/ Fob, mobile app or additional item linked to the Loyalty Programme that may
be issued to you or made available to you by Certas Energy). You can start
collecting points immediately upon receiving your Card, by registering your
details via www.OomphFuelRewards.co.uk or the mobile app or completing the hard
copy application form (available from Retailers, as defined below). Customer
Service can be contacted on 0345 601 8495 if you have any issues or queries.
Usage of the Oomph Fuel Reward Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and
Products” means those products listed on the Website from time to time which,
when purchased, will earn Points for a Member.
“Loyalty Account” means the account set up by a Member at the time of,
or prior to, registration under the Programme, which account shall be used to
record the Points earned and redeemed by a Member; “Loyalty Programme” means the Oomph Fuel
Rewards loyalty programme owned by Certas Energy and operated on its behalf by
Azpiral; “Member” means any customer of any Retailer who has, in the opinion of
Certas Energy UK Ltd, registered as a member of the Programme; “Mobile App”
means an application owned by Certas Energy and developed specifically for use
on small, wireless computing devices in connection with the operation and
administration of the Programme; “Points” mean the Points which are earned by
and awarded to Members through their participation in the Programme; “Retailer”
means any Gulf Retail forecourt participating in the Programme; and “Website”
means the website operated by Certas Energy for the purpose of the Loyalty
Scheme at www.OomphFuelRewards.co.uk
Operation of the Programme
The Programme is a loyalty programme run on
behalf of Retailers under which Members of the Programme can earn Points in
return for the purchase of Eligible Products through any Retailer network and
can then exchange such Points to enter the Monthly Prize Draw as listed in and
available through the Website, or to donate to the nominated local charity as
specified by the Member’s home store. The Programme will be administered by Lorgan
Technologies Limited (“Azpiral”) on behalf of Certas Energy. In
order to earn Points, participants must have a Loyalty Account and then
purchase Eligible Products from a Retailer. All Members must reside within the
United Kingdom and must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of the
application to join the Programme. Certas Energy will make the Website and
Mobile App available to Members solely for the purposes of the Programme. Use
of the Website and Mobile App is permitted at the discretion of Certas Energy. Certas
Energy reserves the right to revoke the login credentials of any Member at any
time at its sole discretion. Participation in the Programme is personal to each
Member. Each Member is responsible for the proper use and security of their
Oomph Fuel Rewards Card and of all access to the Website, Mobile App and Points
that are linked to each Member’s Loyalty Account.
Members are not permitted to share or
transfer their Points without the express permission of Certas Energy. In
circumstances where a Member opts to allow Authorised Users participate on
their behalf, such a Member shall be solely responsible for the actions of such
Authorised Users. Certas Energy shall not be responsible for use of the website
or Mobile App in a manner which would contravene these Terms or for any
incorrect or mistaken use of the Website or Mobile App by an Authorised User. Certas
Energy staff members and Retailer staff members are excluded from participating
in the Programme. Eligibility to participate in the Programme shall be
determined at the sole discretion of Certas Energy.
Certas Energy may immediately suspend or
terminate the rights of any Member and/or close a Loyalty Account at any time
for any reason at its absolute discretion, including, but not limited to any
case where: (a) these terms and conditions are breached by a Member; (b) Certas
Energy reasonably believes that a Member has acted in a manner not permitted
under the Programme or by these terms and conditions; (c) a Member engages in
(or Certas Energy or any Retailer reasonably suspects it/him/her of engaging
in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with Certas Energy or any of its
Retailers; (d) a Member supplies false or misleading information to Certas
Energy or Certas Energy discovers that a Member is not eligible to participate
in the Programme; or (e) a Member or Authorised User is abusive or offensive to
any member of staff of Certas Energy or any Retailer. A Member can close a
Loyalty Account at any time by notifying Certas Energy in writing. Certas
Energy may cancel, suspend, replace or close the Loyalty Programme at any time,
but it will endeavour to give Members reasonable notice of such changes. If a
Loyalty Account is closed for any reason, all rights to redeem the Points in
that Loyalty Account shall be forfeited and all unspent or unredeemed Points
shall be rendered invalid. Points earned
have a monetary value of .0000000001p per Point.
Members can start earning Points through the purchase of Eligible Products in participating Retailers immediately upon registering a Loyalty Account. It may take up to two weeks for Points to be added to a Member’s Loyalty Account in respect of each purchase of Eligible Products.
- Members must present their Programme card when making eligible purchases in order to earn points on that purchase.
- Certas Energy and/or Retailers may award additional Points for promotions/offers or other activities from time to time. Certas Energy and/or Retailers may from time to time operate competitions and draws in relation to which separate terms and conditions shall apply.
- Certain products and ranges may be excluded from the Programme at any time and without prior notice and such changes will be at the sole discretion of Certas Energy.
- Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions that relate to the closure of Loyalty Accounts and/or the Programme, Points are valid for redemption for a period of twenty-four (24) months from their award date, after which they will expire and may be removed from the Loyalty Account by Certas Energy without further notice.
- Certas Energy reserves the right to withdraw promotions/offers for additional Points without notice.
- If a Member or Authorised User returns Eligible Products to a Retailer Certas Energy shall be entitled to make a corresponding deduction of the Points earned on the Loyalty Account that relate to such returned Eligible Products.
- In order to redeem points, Members must log into the Website or Mobile App and select the item for redemption. Points may, where available, be redeemed via the Website or the Mobile App. The prizes available from time to time may be amended and prizes shall be as stated on the Website from time to time.
- Certas Energy accepts no liability for a Member’s acceptance or use of a reward or prize or for any expectations that may have been held in relation to such.
- Upon entering Prize Draw or donating to local charity, the appropriate number of Points will be removed from the Loyalty Account of the relevant Member.
- In cases where the number of Points collected by a Member do not meet the requirements of a particular entry, Points cannot be used to partially redeem that reward or donation.
- If a Member’s Loyalty Account has been inactive (i.e. the Member or any Authorised User has not accessed that Loyalty Account (whether via the Website or via the Mobile App) to earn or redeem Points for a period of 12 consecutive months, Certas Energy reserves the right to remove such Loyalty Account and all unredeemed Points on such Loyalty Account shall be cancelled.
Monthly Prize Draws
- There are 12 Monthly Prize Draws per annum. Members may spend 100 Points in exchange for one (1) entry into each Prize Draw. Members may enter the Prize Draws as often as they wish, subject to having available Points balance for each entry.
- Monthly Prize Draws will commence September 2019.
- Prize Draws for each month will take place on the first business day of the following month and one winner will be randomly drawn by an independent adjudicator from all eligible entries received during the previous calendar month. The Promoter’s decisions regarding Draw results and prize allocations will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the same.
- Prize draws may have their own specific entry requirements (e.g. a requirement to answer a question or complete a task in order to be entered into the draw). Such requirements will be made clear on a case by case basis.
- Prizes are limited to maximum of one monthly prize per Member.
- Any queries in relation to Prizes should be directed to 0345 601 8495 or email to OomphFuelRewards@certasenergy.co.uk
- Prizes are as described in the Website & Mobile App. The Prizes are as stated, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners or reward claimant do not take an element of the prize or reward at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize or reward will be forfeited and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu.
- Members will be responsible for any other incidentals or costs relating to any Prize or Reward unless specifically stated on the Website or Mobile App. Some Prizes or Rewards may require the Member to produce a Credit Card or security deposit.
- Prize Winners & Reward Claimants must be over 18 years of age.
- For travel related Prizes or Rewards, Members must be available and eligible to travel to the prize or reward destination at their own cost and be in possession of any required passports and will be solely responsible for attaining any required passports, visas or travel documents.
- For travel related Prizes or Rewards, Members must be in possession of Travel Insurance & provide proof thereof before travel.
- All Prizes will be subject to availability, booking and any additional terms and conditions of any supplier of the prize or reward elements to the Promoter, e.g. airlines, hotels, travel agents etc, not all of which will be listed on the Website or Mobile App. No responsibility will be accepted for any delay, cancellation or disruption of any or all parts of the Prize caused to or by any airline or provider of any part of the Prize to the Promoter and no cash or replacement will be offered in lieu.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated to the contrary, all Prizes must be completed by and will lapse and become void twelve (12) months after being issued or claimed.
- If a Prize is no longer available the Promoter shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to provide a substitute that it believes, in its absolute discretion, is a reasonable substitute for the prize.
- Prize images are for illustrative purposes only. Make, model and colour of any Prize or Reward may vary.
- Members may be required to participate in publicity without further recompense. This may include the taking of photographs and film of the Member(s) that will belong to and may be used in promotional material by the Promoter. Further, the Member’s images and /or likeness may be used by Promoter for the purposes of promotional activity and activations on digital, printed and broadcast media platforms.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with any prize or reward (to the extent permissible by law).
- The Promoter and its agents and associates will not be responsible for breach of contract by any establishment or third party or provider of prizes for the Programme, however all reasonable efforts will be made to secure compliance.
Donating Points to
- Members may donate multiples of 20 Points to the nominated charity of their home Retailer. 4 times per year, the Loyalty Programme will donate 10 prizes of £1,000 to those nominated charities with the highest number of points donated by Members. Donations will commence March 2020 or when at least 50% of sites have nominated a local charity. These will be publicised on the Website from time to time.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding allocation of prize allocations to local charities will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the same
- Certas Energy reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Programme or alter or amend these terms and conditions. Certas Energy will notify Members of any changes to these terms and conditions or the Programme. Notices detailing the revised terms and conditions will be posted on the Website and/or the Mobile App. Addition or redemption of Points by a Member following any change to the Programme will be deemed as Member acceptance of any such change.
- By applying to participate in the Programme, all applicants/participants are deemed to have indicated acceptance of these terms and conditions which set out the contract between Members and Certas Energy. Please read them carefully and keep a copy for future reference.
- Members have the right to opt out of the Programme at any time by contacting the Programme helpline. If a Member has any questions about these terms and conditions and/or participation in the Programme, such Members should call the Programme helpline on 0345 601 8495 or email to OomphFuelRewards@certasenergy.co.uk.
- The Promoter and Data Controller is Certas Energy UK Limited, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither Certas Energy nor Azpiral, nor their respective agents or Retailers will be responsible to or liable to compensate the Member or Authorised User or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring whilst participating in the Programme. Neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when participating in the Programme and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales. Each Member agrees for the benefit of Certas Energy (and without prejudice to the right of Certas Energy to take proceedings in relation thereto before any other court of competent jurisdiction) that the courts of the England and Wales shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine and settle any disputes (including any non-contractual disputes) which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement or its formation or performance and accordingly that any suit, action or proceedings (including any non-contractual disputes) so arising may be brought in such courts and for such purposes the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- For the avoidance of doubt, neither Apple Inc. nor any other third party other than those mentioned above are sponsors of, or in any way involved in the Programme or any of its Prize Draws, Prizes, Rewards or Offers.
- Personal details that a Member supplies during the application process (whether related to the Member or any Authorised Users) will be controlled and processed by Certas Energy with appropriate confidentiality. Certas Energy may also keep records of any correspondence which it has with Members. Other than as stated below, no personal details will be divulged to anyone or any organisation outside of Certas Energy, its data processors, service providers or the Retailers. Members personal information will also be processed by Azpiral for the purpose of administering the scheme, but Azpiral will at all times process such personal information in accordance with the wishes and instructions of Certas Energy as data controller.
- Certas Energy may use the personal details supplied for the following purposes: (i) to manage and administer the Programme and improve the way it is run; (ii) to help Certas Energy understand its Members’ purchasing patterns; and (iii) to provide a Member with relevant tailored offers by email, in-App messages, SMS, post or via Certas Energy websites.
- Certas Energy may also use (and provide to Retailers) information relating to sets or groups of customers, including reports containing transactional data in respect of specific transactions made by Members to enhance its understanding of customer behaviour and enable Certas Energy and the Retailers to improve their service to Members.
- A Member can ‘opt out’ if he/she/it does not want to be contacted by Certas Energy for some or all forms of direct marketing purposes from time to time (including by e-mail and SMS) with information about Certas Energy products, services and other related special offers.
- The information that Certas Energy collects from Members and Authorised Users may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff or service providers operating outside the EEA who work for Certas Energy. Such staff or service providers may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of ancillary services such as customer support. By submitting personal data, Members agree to this transfer, storing or processing (and confirm that any Authorised User for whom Members submit data also agrees to this transfer, storing or processing). Certas Energy will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Members’/Authorised Users’ data is treated securely and in accordance with this data protection notice.
- Each Member has the right to request his/her/its data currently held by Certas Energy, to rectify or remove personal details, to object to the use of personal details and the right to block any specific uses of personal details.
- It is important that Member details are kept up to date in order that Certas Energy can operate the Programme effectively. If a Member wishes to clarify Loyalty Account matters, change or update his/her/its details on his/her/its Loyalty Account, he/she/it can do so online at the Website by updating his/her/its profile or, where available, via the Mobile App. Alternatively, he/she/it can do so by contacting the Programme helpline. If Certas Energy is sold or transferred to another company, Certas Energy may transfer all of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information it holds about Members or Authorised Users to a prospective or actual new owner. This disclosure or transfer will not alter a Member’s or Authorised User’s rights in respect of the use that can be made of information by that other company.
- By participating in the Programme, each Member agrees to abide by the terms of this data protection notice and to ensure that his/her/its Authorised Users do likewise.